Saturday, May 07, 2011

HYPNOTIZED: Genevieve Marchesseau

photo by: creative coordinates photography
makeup by: NAH makeup
THE LOOK
Sultry.  That's how I would describe the look.  The make up on GENEVIEVE MARCHESSEAU reminds me of her voice: Rich and smokey, with a bit of shimmer and absolutely, hypnotically beautiful.

PRODUCTS ( all MAC products)
Eyes: satin taupe eyeshadow (all over the lid and crease and along the bottom lash line)
         embark eyeshadow (outer crease, softly "winged out")
         smolder eye khol pencil (inner eye rim)
Blush: desert rose powder blush
Lips: whirl lipliner,
        nymphette tinted lipglass                                                                                                        

I met GENEVIEVE in highschool.  We were both in the "music theater" program at Etobicoke School of the Arts.  She had me mezmerized.  Her voice is something indescribable.  When she would open her mouth to sing, I had no choice but to listen frozen, and taken into another world!  When I decided to start this blog, I absolutely knew I wanted her to be a part of it.  When we chatted, she reminded me that we were only at the school together for one year.  I was shocked!  How could I not have remembered that detail?  But that's the lasting impression she left on me.  She was beautiful, and kind and oh that voice!

GENEVIEVE MARCHESSEAU has kept up her musical career as a freelance vocalist, singing in various bands, and  recording demos for some of the biggest songwriters in Toronto and LA.  In 2000, she was a member of the Toronto "pop" group B2Krazy with appearances on Much Music, and most recently (and very exciting), she recorded the background vocals for the title track "Unfinished" on the upcoming album of  Mister "I'll be loving you forever" himself, Jordan Knight from NKOTB!

I am eagerly waiting for her to release her own project, "Luscious".  I will definitely have her back when it comes out.  Believe me its worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm disappointed to read that Genevieve have given up music I wish her and Revren would've still stayed in it. Wherever and whatever you guys are doing now, I will always remember you. B2Krazy CD remains in my collection forever

    ReplyDelete